Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Transcend Service Center In Chennai

Impetus in civitate.

Molto probabilmente le avrete già viste da qualche parte, anche se cosi facile non è, visto che ho letto che sono state proposte per la stagione estiva 2010!



What I'm talking about!?
Of Pony Shoes, shoes offered by the peculiar Frankie Morello for summer 2010!
I state that I have almost tried, because I was unaware that he pushed home a famous Italian fashion blogger (but which I think is not so obvious), I in all honesty, I only knew of their existence Sunday evening!
said, are decollettes, with very high plateau is decorated with buckles, and a very special and unusual tail, which makes them unique!

Very high and very original, I suggest to all those who have always wanted to impress.

George.












Pony Shoes
I combined with a military style jacket with a semplice tubino bianco.
Giacca, clutch e bracciale richiamano nei particolari le fibbie color oro delle originali scarpe!
Che ne pensate?




0 comments:

Post a Comment